- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Congratulations to our newly elected Executive Board. See the newly elected board here.
How Can I Get Involved?
Students are welcome to participate in all USGA events and attend our monthly USGA Senate meetings to get involved with the issues discussed or in USGA event planning. Click here to see the meeting schedule.
Resouces for Student Organizations
Are you on the e-board of a student organization? Or need more information on how to get the word out about your events?